Distillery tours are a great way to learn about distillation and craft spirits. The Manifest Distilling experience will give you the chance to see where our spirits are made and understand exactly what goes into crafting what’s in your glass. Reservations are required, as tours are capped at 8 people to ensure social distancing. First come, first served. For reservations, please email email@example.com.
FREE Standard Tours
Our guided tour will provide an overview of our production area, with the chance to view and learn about our mashing, fermentation, distillation, aging and packaging processes. Tours conclude in our tasting room with a sampling of our spirits, served neat, and/or a seasonal or signature handmade cocktail. Standard tours typically last 20 minutes, are free of charge. We are only offering these tours on Fridays at 4 p.m., 5 p.m. and 6 p.m. These tours are first come, first served. Reservation is recommended. For reservations, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once per week, we offer a special guided tour led by one of our distillers. This includes a detailed tour of our production processes, including mashing, fermentation, distillation, aging, and packaging of our spirits. We dive deeper into the science of distillation and what goes into making the spirits you love to drink. The tour will conclude with a tutored tasting designed to help you learn how to approach and appreciate spirits. We dive into sensory perception, nosing and perform a blind tasting. Distiller’s tours are by appointment only, Saturdays at 2:30PM and 4:30PM, and last approximately 1.5 - 2 hours. To book a distiller's tour please email email@example.com.
Private guided tastings are available for groups of 10+ and can be customized with other beverage and food options. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes prior to the start of your tour, as tours will begin on time. Parking is available on the west side of the building or on the surrounding streets. Our public entrance is located on the north side of the building on Forsyth Street.
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toed shoes. The distilling space is not heated or air conditioned, so please dress accordingly.
- Face masks will be required at this time to ensure everyone's health and safety.
- There is no eating or drinking allowed on tours. Smoking and/or vaporizers are strictly prohibited on distillery grounds. With the exception of properly licensed service animals, animals are not permitted in the distillery.
- A valid I.D. showing that you are 21+ years old is required to taste any spirits.